[Herts] FW: Herts LUG - ** Wednesday 14th December - Broadhall Community Centre Stevenage

James Ronan james at ronanweb.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 19:11:33 GMT 2005

nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder
>
> Herts LUG Meet Wednesday 14th December.
>
> This month:
>
> Linux Networked Games(!)
>
> Distro's, Demos, Chat, and BROADBAND Internet access.
>
> Regards
> Nicolas
> 01438 226664
> 0797 6504148

Hi Nicolas, All,

All, My apologies but due to unforseen, last minute, and somewhat of a pain in the back side,
family duties, I won't be attending this evening. (Much to my disappointment!) However I
shall be there in January!!

Nicolas, I have made upthose CAT5e Network cables for you and will arrange to drop them over to
you at some point next week if you want! (Just bung me an email on the address below and we'll
go from there. :-) )

See you all in Jamuary,
Have a Cracking Christmas and New Year!

James Ronan