[Herts] RE: Blade Server (Debian) compromised.

Cyberesque cyberesque at softhome.net
Wed Jun 22 20:35:21 BST 2005

Can't help much only to say that port 31337 is well known for exploits
(spells eleet / elite in 'leet' speak). You've probably got some carder
or kiddie trying to sniff with Back Orifice - it doesn't necessarily
mean you are compromised, it just means someone is sniffing your
network, probably a script scanning a range of IP addresses.

Lexx