[Herts] RE: New Linux PC - POST Problems

diddyold richard.didd at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 5 11:36:33 GMT 2005

A two tone sound means that the memory or agp card are not seated correctly.

If this still happens after properly seating these items then the memory
type is incorrect for the motherborad.

I.E probably the correct type but not branded memory....

BTW I will be at the linux meeting showing off Geexbox multimedia linux.

Regards

Richard Didd