[Herts] Considering a new distro

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Mon May 30 19:18:34 BST 2005

I have been using Skype a lot on Windows and had it working on Mandrake.
Now I'm on Knoppix it works apart from the sound :( I also have problems
with Realplayer sound that may be connected. I'll bring my PC along to
the next meeting to see if anyone can work it out.

It's been generally quiet around here lately.

Steve