[Herts] Talking clock in bash

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Sun Aug 27 22:14:40 BST 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 15:21, local.linux at jumpstation.co.uk wrote:

> And if you ever wanted to fly over my house (follow the road to get to
> Steve's) this is some clever flash.
> http://www.isoma.net/games/goggles.html?loc=tqsrsrsrrsrqrtqqq

I've tried that link a couple of times and nothing seems to happen on the page
I get. I'm using Firefox and have some version of Flash installed.

I was thinking about the members' sites page of the LUG site. I'd like to see
more description of what each site is about. My own doesn't have any theme,
but has notes on my experiences with Ubuntu and anything else I find
interesting. I play around with encryption, semantic web and want to
customise my site a bit more.

I think Rob's site needs to be added.

I've been looking at http://www.openstreetmap.org/ and am considering getting
myself a GPS so I can contribute. I've contacted one of their local
contributors to see if they would like to send someone along to one of our
meetings to talk about the project. I'll let you know when/if I hear
anything. There may be other projects with a local presence who might like to
talk to us. Any ideas?