[Herts] OpenStreetmaps speaker

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 10:30:53 BST 2006

I lurk on the OSM list and your request brought HertsLUG to my
attention. I work in Stevenage and I'd be interested in coming along.
I am planning on mapping my home town of Baldock by bike when I get a
free weekend!

I popped into the IRC channel to introduce myself, as well being a
professional software developer, I'm one of the people behind
http://www.geograph.org.uk which might provide plenty of talking
points for anyone interested in the technology supporting it.

Will try to pop along to the next meeting and drag a colleague or two with me...

Paul Dixon
http://blog.dixo.net