[Herts] Couple of interesting articles

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Tue Mar 14 21:24:22 GMT 2006

The articles are about how LUGs have changed. The only other computer user
group I have been involved with was a 'Computer Club' in about 1984. It
started off with fine ideals, but seemed to descend into a game copying club.

My favourite bit in the articles was about the guy who did a demo on fixing
red-eye on digital pictures. The only other attendee was colourblind and
couldn't see the difference.

Look forward to meeting you Gary

Steve