[Herts] Google Earth on my Suse Sled 10

nicolas nicolas at nicolasassociates.com
Wed Nov 1 21:20:55 GMT 2006

Forwarded from Brian & Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Norah Clarke [mailto:norah.brianc at ntlworld.com]
Sent: 01 November 2006 19:02
Subject: Newbie members.

Hi Nick,
	I would like to know if the members can help us Newbies to
enhance
their knowledge of Linux, i.e. by asking questions on-line or to bring
in our Linux boxes and then ask members for help. These last two months
were busy with interesting informed lectures. And we didn't have time to
ask these questions.

I got a question 1. how do I install Google Earth on my Suse Sled 10
OS ?

2. How do I install a .bin file? on Sled 10
3. How do I install a .rpm file? on Sled 10

These are probably easy peasey once we have been told or shown etc.

Thanks

Brian & Trevor ( the gereatricks ) LOL