[Herts] Any herts LUG people at Uni of Herts?

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Sat Dec 15 01:03:01 GMT 2007

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 11:24:12PM +0000, Ian Gregory wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 05:52:07PM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:
>
> > Are any members at Uni in Hatfield?
> >
> > I've just moved into a new office at the Innovation Centre and, having
> > settled, I thought it would be interesting to see if any LUG members are
> > here.
>
> Hello Jason,
>
> I was a Solaris admin in the LRC from 1999 to 2005 and I still live
> in Hatfield but now I work from home, self emplyed (though I have no
> work at the moment). My friend John went to one Herts LUG meeting and
> he works at the Uni (was in LRC, just moved to Alumni development or
> whatever it is called).

I was a student at UH back in the 90's, and later met Ian and John.
I teach there occasionally, doing African drumming workshops.

<plug title="shameless" excuse="My company is totally Linux-powered">
If you, your company or school are interested in African drumming
workshops/performances, please see my sig.
</plug>

Cheers
--
Malcolm Smith