[Herts] Do Linux users access the BBC websites ?

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Fri Nov 2 20:26:35 GMT 2007

On Friday 02 November 2007 10:29:12 Andrew Benham wrote:
> Ashley Highfield, BBC head of technology, claims that only 400 to 600 users
> are Linux users.
>
> There's an online 'petition' to help prove him wrong.
>
> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/linuxbbc?e

There are over 1000 signatures so far. I have to say that the BBC is my first
choice for news and I enjoy a lot of their on-line radio. I just wish they
wouldn't use Realplayer.

I've mentioned it before, but how many people have registered on the Linux
counter? I'm sure there are a lot more users than currently show up there for
our area.

http://counter.li.org/