[Herts] FW: [Lonix] LPI Training

nicolas nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Fri Nov 9 16:24:48 GMT 2007

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Tushar Joshi [mailto:tjoshi at lonix.org.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 4:04 PM
To: Lonix General
Subject: [Lonix] LPI Training

I sent out an announcement (quoted below) last night which informs of
the next LPI ExamLab. As mentioned before, we are hoping to give Linux
certification a boost in the UK:

 --begin announcement--

The annual LPI ExamLab will be held at the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
Spring 2008.
This year's event will be hosted by MeWe OpenSource, sole LPI Approved
Certification Partner in London and the South East.
The Linux Professional Institute ExamLab offers candidates the
opportunity to write the LPI Certification exams at a reduced rate. For
more information see http://www.mewe.org.uk/oss

 Benefits of LPI Certification:
 ------------------------------
 * A vendor neutral qualification that is recognised worldwide.
 * Establishes your competence for well-defined Linux-related functions.
 * Certify your Linux Systems Administration skill to a prospective
   employer or contractor.
 * ITJobsWatch.com saw 200,000 Linux-related job postings in 2006-7
   with an average salary of £47,000.
 * LPI Level 1 Certification allows progression to Ubuntu Certified
   Professional status.

 Dates and venue:
 when: Spring 2008
 where: LinuxWorld Expo, Kensington Olympia, London

 To find out more about booking your ExamLab seat:
 http://www.mewe.org.uk/oss/?page_id=10

 For more information about training and exam preparation:
 http://www.mewe.org.uk/oss

 For more information about the LPI:
 http://www.lpi.org

 --end announcement--

--
Tushar Joshi

Turtle Networks Ltd.
48 Concord Road, London W3 0TH
Tel: +44 (0)20 8896 2600
Fax: +44 (0)20 8992 7017
www.turtle.net

You are subscribed to a lonix mailling list. To escape please visit
http://www.lonix.org.uk