[Herts] UPS anyone?

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Fri Jun 13 09:14:20 BST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008 23:46:26 James Ronan wrote:
> Not to sound nerdy, but in the UPS field connecting one UPS' output to
> another ones input is called "Cascade Configuration". It basically extends
> the autonomy (life) of the critical load (servers 'n' stuff) on the last
> UPS in the chain; In the event of a mains failure.

It's okay James, you are among fellow nerds here ;)

Following on from the talk of privacy and other topics on Wednesday, I think
it is time we had another keysigning session at the LUG. If anyone wants to
know more about how that works then I can do a brief talk.

I did my usual meeting report on my blog

http://bagofspoons.net/blog