[Herts] blender uv mapping tutorial

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 20:52:07 BST 2008

David Honour wrote:
> Ok, here we go, it's really short and probabally awful, but, I
> bothered to make it so here it is.
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?xyjymxxdfmx
>
> I tried to send the file direct to the list but i don't think it liked
> that. (On that could we get an error if it thinks its too big, instead
> of nothing?)

It's standard practice to never send attachments to mailing lists;
depending on the configuration of the mailing list software, it might
drop the attachment and allow just the text email through, or it might
well drop the whole thing silently.  Either action is, IMO, completely
acceptable :)

(It's also possible that it's held for manual moderation, but TBH I
doubt it).

I haven't had a chance to actually look at the tutorial yet, will do so
later, but thought I'd answer that point first :)