[Herts] Web testing

Kevin Parkes keb.parkes at btinternet.com
Wed May 7 20:48:16 BST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to test a website before I put it out for more general circulation
and have to accept that not all its visitors are going to be enlightened or
standards aware. So far I've got it looking OK on IE6 using the very
impressive wine / ies4linux combination as well as "proper" browsers but
feel I probably should check how it behaves with IE7. Which brings me to my
question - I think someone was mentioning a few meetings back a neat way of
setting IE7 up for this sort of testing. Can that soomeone remind me what it
was?

Thanks

	Kevin