[Herts] Smoothwall Progress / Test

ROBERTS, Mike mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net
Wed May 21 08:33:33 BST 2008

Hi,

Part test to see if I have managed to get work to tweak some settings to
get emails to work with mailman and part enquiry.

I apologise for forgetting your name but have you had any luck with the
Smoothwall box? Persuaded it to allow web traffic through?

Regards Mike 8-{>

The views expressed in this email are those of the correspondent
and are not those of his employer.
  Mike Roberts -=*=- Design Engineer -=*=-       Astrium Limited
Tel 01438-773837| -=FREQUENCY CONTROL=-  |Gunnelswood Road
Fax 01438-774232|  -= PRODUCT GROUP =-   |Stevenage SG1 2AS - UK
          -= mailto:mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net =-

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it
for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all
liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or
falsified.