[Herts] Free UPS follow up info

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Thu Oct 9 14:31:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 02:42:28PM +0100, Tony Friis wrote:
> Unfortunately Chloride seems to have revamped their site

Well done - surprise, surprise, a poorly designed corporate site. Ugh.
The worldwide standard of web design seems destined to only deteriorate
with time. I found the DeskPower datasheet, but no manual.

> at the beginning of September and most of the links Mike gave now
> fail. (And I did remember to unwrap the lines!)
>
> Has anyone got the User Manual pdf that they can email to me, as I
> failed to download it previously and I can no longer find it.

Coming at you via private mail (Cc:'ed to Mike too).
If anyone else wants it, or anyone trawls the list archives later and
needs it then contact me.

Cheers
--
Malcolm