[Herts] LPI anyone?

jayybee john at jayybee.com
Thu Dec 3 17:14:53 UTC 2009

Hi All, John here...

I was talking to Rob a meeting or two back about the Linux Professional
Institute
course and subsequent exam. Well I'm in the position of being able to take
advantage of some external (Government) funding to sit a course and the
exam.

I have contacted the main four providers listed on the LPI website but to
be honest they either are no longer running courses or are charging
extremely high prices! (2 never even sent me information after speaking to
them).

So my question after some rambling here is:
Apart from Rob has anyone done anything similar or know of a good
provider, either home study of classroom based?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers ALL.

John.