[Herts] Phorm is still out there

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 23:28:51 UTC 2009

Steve - I've got the DS browser cards for my DS, I could bring it in for
you to look at if you wish. It only does WEP security (No WPA), but
works OK.

Tony

PS sorry about late response, I was off to Canada on 18th for Xmas and
skiing! Only back last Wednesday. It was good to get back to the warmth
of normal british sub zero's after skiing regularly at -20C and once at
-30C!