[Herts] Microblogging

Darren Reilly DarrenReilly at signius.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 18:13:13 UTC 2009

When you say it has to be RH does it really have to be RH or could it be
CentOS ?

I would be interested in trying to create a really stripped down version
of CentOS for a couple of reasons of my own so if you can use CentOS
maybe we can discuss things further. I would not be up for using RH
namely because i have moved all my servers to CentOS also I font have
access the RH network subscription stuff either.

Cheers

Darren