[Herts] Twitter info?

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Fri Feb 26 16:15:14 UTC 2010

On Friday 26 Feb 2010 00:23:48 Lance Haig wrote:
> Check out storytlr ( that is the correct spelling) I use it here
>  haigmail.com and it aggregates all my online stuff .

http://storytlr.org/

looks interesting. I've considered hosting my own aggregator, but have just
used things like FriendFeed so far. Google Buzz may be a successor to that if
they can add some more features. I like to ability to see what someone is up
to across various services without having to join them all yourself. Then you
have the problem of comments being posted on different aggregators. There's a
protocol called Salmon that sounds interesting as it 'migrates' comments back
to the original item.

http://www.salmon-protocol.org/