[Herts] ** Meeting: Herts LUG - Tommorow - Thursday 11th August 2011 - Annual Membership Due

nicolas nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Wed Aug 10 20:45:09 UTC 2011

Next Meeting : Herts LUG - Thursday August 11th 2011
Time: 7:30 pm onwards.
Venue: Shephall Community Centre Shephall Green, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9XR
Map: SG2 9XR

Featuring

Talk - Panoramic Photo Editing with Hugin - Malcolm
Just to confirm I'll be bringing my supercomputer once again and two LCDs to
demo some superstretched W-I-D-E imagery thanks to the magic of Hugin.

And also the world premiere of my first two CGI movies created solely with
GIMP magick! Hehe, don't expect Hollywooden megabuck rendering - this is
strictly lo-tech but fun use of the tools.

See you

Malcolm

Annual membership is now finally due! Membership remains at the same rate of
just L15 per person per year.

Regards
Nicolas
0797 6504148