[Herts] Sysadmin wanted

Jim Halfpenny jim.halfpenny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:53:12 UTC 2011

Hi,
We're looking for an experienced linux sysadmin for a permanent role in St
Albans. Ideal candidates would have experience in an ISP or similar
environment. Strong networking skills would also be a boon.

If you are interested please drop me a line with a CV and and idea of your
salary expectation. Feel free to forward this on to anyone you know who
might be intetested. All info will be kept in the strictest confidence and
passed on to my employer only. I am not a recruitment agent :-D

Best regards,
Jim Halfpenny