[Herts] Computer clear-out

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Sat Feb 5 15:31:39 UTC 2011

I'm having a go at offloading some spare gear. If anyone is interested in any of
it then mail me off-list and I can bring it along to the LUG next week. If I
can get a few quid for anything I'll be happy, but I'll donate to worthy
causes. I may be up for swaps if you have anything of interest.

Sapphire Radeon 9250 PCI graphics card. 128MB
Nameless graphics card. I think it's an AGP connector. Sticker on back says
3DFR6200LEEI, so I suspect it's an nVidia 6200. Has VGA, S-Video and DVI ports
Epson Perfection 610 USB scanner
LG 17" CRT monitor
64MB SD card
256MB PC2700 DIMM memory module. DDR333, CL2.5
PC fan that fits in a PCI card back-plate. Runs from a hard drive power cable.
May be useful to cool a hot card
Asus 2xUSB ports. Has a header to attach to appropriate motherboard pins. May
only be USB 1

I can provide pictures of anything if you need to see it.

Cheers