[Herts] Meeting: Herts LUG - TONIGHT - Thursday 13th October 2011 - Annual Membership Due

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Thu Oct 13 15:44:15 UTC 2011

2011/10/13 nicolas <nicolas at jetblackjelly.com>

> Next Meeting : Herts LUG - Thursday 13th October 2011
> Time: 7:30 pm onwards.

I'll be there. I think there's a couple of events we should mark. Firstly
there is the death of Dennis Ritchie, without whom we would not be meeting
up

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/10/13/dennis_ritchie_obituary/

The other is today's release of the latest Ubuntu. I know a fair few people
use Kubuntu, but if anyone has a system with Unity I would be interested in
seeing what it does. I just haven't found time to look at it.