[Herts] P SCALLY - Meeting: Herts LUG - TONIGHT - Thursday 8th September and rest of year etc.

Paul Scally p1sc1lly at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 8 13:17:57 UTC 2011

Nicholas,

I am going to my second BBC Prom concert tonight (went last night as
well).

I paid my membership last month as I wanted to, for the next 2 months in
October and November I will be doing the Electoral Register Canvass of
non-responding properties after work etc. so am unlikely to attend any
LUG meetings.

May or not make the December meeting, so if I don't see you until 2012
have a good christmas etc..

Paul (Audio Gadgets)