[Herts] Tomorrow - Next Meeting - Herts LUG - Thursday 14th November 2013.

JB john at jayybee.com
Wed Nov 13 14:52:02 UTC 2013

Hi Nicolas,

John here. Sorry I will not be able to make the meeting again but it is
not through the want of trying. Ironically I have missed passed meetings
due to Linux tasks at client sites and the same will be for this
Thursday. The things you have to do to earn a living eh! Anyway hope to
catch up soon as it has been a while, have a good meeting.

John.