[Herts] Hitchin Hackspace needs your vote!

Mike Roberts hertslug at mikerobe.org
Sun Nov 19 19:35:08 UTC 2017

Hi Fellow Herts Lug folks,

To add to what Nicolas has kindly said.. We are trying to get funding
from the Aviva Community Fund. We made it through to the voting stage
and need to be in the top 8 to stand a chance of being chosen for
anything from £10k to £25k in funding. This would go a really long way
to helping us refit and equip a disused toilet block we are leasing from
the Council in Hitchin.

Please do vote for us. It is pretty easy and we really do need every
single vote we can get. Every vote really does make a difference as the
battle for the top 8 is really tight. The competition closes at noon on
Tuesday 21st November so there isn't long left.

The plan is to provide a community workshop / space for all things geeky
and techy. Access to machines, tools, electronics and helping folks with
programming, coding, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the like.

Please do vote if you can.

Thanks

Mike 8-{>