[Hudlug] Curry

Chris Wood hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 16 22:50:00 2002

Yup, I'll be there, assuming I don't drink too much at the works do
which is at lunch time(!) - that just shows how second rate my employers
are.
The real problem is though that I work in Chesterfield, so I have to
stay sober enough to drive home before coming out...

I'm sure I'll manage - don't think a lunch time do will be too much of a
riot!

C.

--
Chris Wood <chris@thesprocket.org>