[Hudlug] Machine wanted.

Andy Macdonald hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 17 12:01:04 2002

No intrusion, I deliberately mailed to the list to advertise these, which are
just in our way. I'm sending this out again on the list, in case anyone missed
it the first time! I promise I won't advertise these again!

We have quite a few system units with spec below (note - no HDD,CDD). If
interested please email or phone in advance during working hours:

Viglen Contender case, Celeron 400MHz + motherboard, 64Mb RAM, PSU, FDD, SVGA
card, sound card, NIC: £50. BARGAIN!