[Hudlug] KDE3.1 beta on debian

Mark Anderson hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 05:27:00 2002

Chris Lindley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just to let you debianers know, that there's some experimental KDE3.1
> beta debs out there!

I was previously using the 3.0.3 debs from kde.org which weren't too
bad. The problem I have with these debs is that kdesktop and kcontrol
have dependency problems with each other.

I can understand some unofficial debs conflicting with official
packages, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with
these ones.

Cheers

Mark

--
"In my book, bells go 'Clang' now leave me alone!"
  04:34:50 up 8 days, 22:56,  2 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.28, 0.19