[Hudlug] Mutt

Ben Fowler hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 17:30:00 2003

>Dave Naylor wrote:
>>
>>Anyone else use Mutt as a mail reader?  I've used everything from
>>Evolution to Kmail to Sylpheed and god know what else.  Despite always
>>having Mutt installed I've never really used it properly.  I decided this
>>weekend to get to grips with it.
>
>I did try with Mutt for a while, but decided I still liked pine better.

Obviously personal preferences trumps more or less everything, but
be aware that pine is one of the least satisfactory mail clients (though
in practice superior to elm), and
mutt one of the best. If you don't like mutt, you should look at  balsa,
kmail, mahogany, thunderbird ....

Today is the annual non-meeting of the WYLUG.

Ben

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger