[Hudlug] Is this thing working?

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 22:06:00 2003

Ross Brown wrote:

> How many have you got who don't know what they're talking about?
>
> As I said, I'm concerned about being surrounded by blokes in beards
> and sandals arguing over whether Stallman's got a point and it should
> be called GNU/Linux etc.
>
> RB

I'll be wearing my trusty sandals next meeting.

Topic of the next meeting: Does Stallman have a point? Discuss.
Secondary topic: GNU/Linux or Linux?

Ok, I don't have a beard...working on it. :p

See you there.

PS: This may or may not be true. We don't have anyone like this at
HudLUG but it seems every LUG's gotta have one.