[Hudlug] Is this thing working?

Michael Adams hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 09:17:00 2003

HudLug meetings are mainly about beer with a hint of linux on top. Just a
social meeting in a pub, talk about what you want, doesn't have to be linux
related at all - just a chance for people who do want to talk about linux to
go and have a chat with people who sometimes know what they're talking
about, and can sometimes help them :)

Come alone.