[Hudlug] Telephone exchange for HD5 8XP...

Chris Wood hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 17:11:01 2003

This is really aimed at Ben who was saying last night that he had the full
ADSL postcode list that BT use...

If I put the above postcode into the BT ADSL checker I get:

"Good news! BT Broadband is available in your area and the preliminary check
on your postcode suggests that you should be able to receive it.

When you place an order, we will perform further tests on your line to see
if your line is suitable."

As I thought last night, it makes no reference to which exchange you are on,
which is odd as if you put in a postcode that isn't served, it does give you
the exchange.

Ben - any chance you could have a look at your magic list and let me know
which one it's on?

Ta!

C.