[Hudlug] ADSL

Tim Bray hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 22:39:01 2003

Charles Blackburn wrote:
> If i had adsl then yes :P
> but i gotta w8 now till i can end this HH line and change over

Just get an extra line. :)

There is a BT price to upgrade a HH to a normal line.

[Grumbles that BT don't support ADSL over ISDN, like the rest of the
world does]

> any1 wanna give a 12+ year experienced admin a job? :P

I read that as if you were 12+ years old.  Oh dear.

[btw, I've put Charles second email address in the allowed list, so I
don't approve all his postings.

I've also blocked all multipart messages for approval (I hope), just
incase something tries worming the list.

Tim wishes people didn't post with a different email address to the
subscription.
]

Tim