[Hudlug] Linux Expo UK 2003

hudlug@mailman.lug.org.uk hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 19 07:17:00 2003

> I have been given an invitation to register for a free entry, but I'll
> be away that week.  If anyone needs this, let me know, though I see
> you can register at www.linuxexpouk.co.uk, so it may be redundant.
>
> Anne

I fancied going to LinuxExpo but there's now two things stopping me. The
first is that its on a Wednesday and Thursday, the second is that on the top
of their registration form is "We regret that we cannot accommodate Students
or Under 18's".

Students should be welcomed in my estimation, due to the fact that they're
the people that'll be getting the jobs, that will have the power to choose
an Open Source solution, and therefore need to be "educated" into it.

Maybe LinuxExpo should look to the future?

Rob