[Hudlug] HudLUG Record Attendance

Chris Wood chris at thesprocket.org
Thu Jun 3 10:05:15 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 15:33, Rob Shakir wrote:
> Well, there were three people at HudLUG last night - Tim, Mickey and myself.
>
> I was just wondering, what's putting people off coming to the meetings, and is
> there anything we can do to improve it?
>
> I'd be interested to hear,

I've not been for well over a year now, for a variety of reasons. First
there was moving house, and then oodles of decorating to do.

I guess that this all means that I wasn't finding it enough fun. Perhaps
the more formally organised events of Leeds etc would be better for me.
Meeting people I don't really know once a month for beers feels a little
odd to me, especially as the mailing list is so bereft of emails these
days. I'm sure you guys who IRC all the time know each other better tho.

Anyway, I've got the ultimate excuse for not showing up this month - my
partner gave birth to baby boy just over a week ago, so it's been, err,
quite busy ever since...

Maybe one of these days I'll turn up at the HoS again...

C.