[Hudlug] Sheffield Samba presentation

Alan J. Wylie uhqyht at wylie.me.uk
Tue Oct 5 12:05:55 BST 2004

I will be going to the Sheffield Linux Users' Group Samba Presentation
on Saturday 2004-10-09.

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

Jeremy Allison will give a talk about Samba internals and what we
expect to see in the new release of Samba which we think will be
released some time next year.

If anyone else is going from the Halifax/Elland/Huddersfield areas,
either via public transport, or who is interested in sharing a lift (I
have room for 3 or 4 people in my car), please contact me.

Also, the company I work for in Halifax - Frogtrade.com - is looking
to recruit.

Linux/UNIX/Apache/PHP/MySQL/Samba/Postfix, TCP Networking, PC hardware
skills. If you, or anyone you know are looking, again, please contact
me.

--
Alan J. Wylie                                          http://www.wylie.me.uk/
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,