[Hudlug] Laptops running Linux

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 12 14:16:25 BST 2005

Thanks for your information.
I did know something about the site address you gave me as Carlos my
Learning Assistant at Dewsbury College used that site to try and find out if
my TSR120 was supported which it isn't.
It is only a cheap Laptop I bought at a computer fair a few years ago.
Perhaps I should go for a compaq as I know that make does seem to support
speech through a soundcard under #Windows when I used one at Dewsbury
College with Jaws so I suppose once I know a make will work with speech I
can then find a model number in that make that will run a Linux distro.