[Hudlug] christmas party

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:46:46 GMT 2005

On 11/14/05, Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/7/05, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > Was it decided for the 9th of December for the Christmas party?
>
> Kindly note that if the 9th is settled on, then everyone who turns up
> on the day of the December meeting, the 5th, will receive a reminder
> of the date of the party a few days ahead.
>
> More importantly, there were two reasonable choices for the venue,
> the first two on this page:
>
> http://wikitravel.org/en/Huddersfield#Eat
>
> I don't think that there was a final decision, could someone local
> toss a coin or make some other use of the binary system to choose
> (I am sure that the Balooshai would be as good this year as it was
> the last time we were there, but Mexican would suit me just as well);
> and then check for availablity, make a booking and let us know the
> time; I will add a page to the wiki.

At the close of yesterday's meeting, it was decided to hold the Christmas
dinner at:

Gringo's, 8 Railway Arches Viaduct St, tel. 422411  . Mexican

On Thursday 8th of December (this Thursday); 7.30 for 8 p.m.

There seemed to be 6 definites and as some people had left before
this discussion took place, I will assume 4 or 5 possibles.

I will phone and make a booking and then add a page to the wiki

Ben