[Hudlug] Website update!

Andrew Beresford a.j.beresford at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 16:37:51 GMT 2005

Hello HudLUGers,

Ben suggested looking at replacing the current HudLUG 'website' with
something more editable at the meeting on Monday. I've taken most of the
current content and plonked it into a wiki and added some other
information.

Currently, to edit you need an account. To get an account, you need to
ask on the mailing list or on IRC. This is to avoid vandalism of the
wiki by automated bots. Anyone who asks will be granted an account.

Currently Paul Brook and I can create accounts, but I am very keen for
more people to have sysop access. Just shout if you want it.

If anyone has any comments, even if it's "What the hell have you done
with the old site!?!", please mail the list. If you want to change
something, get an account and edit at will!

Cheers,

Andrew