[Hudlug] accessable login for gnopernicus

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:46:57 BST 2006

On 30/03/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have tried to find information for getting an accessable login for
> Gnopernicus.
> Maybe this information will be of some use although some of the last stuff
> mentioned is for using devices by people with other disabilities.
> I am wondering if the files that are recommended to be edited will resolve
> the problem with having no speech after login.
> The only other solutions I can think of are to either just uninstall
> Gnopernicus and do a fresh download of it incase any dependancies are
> corrupted or re-install the whole system including Ubuntu which is a bit
> drastic.

Wow!

I don't believe that uninstalling/re-installing will change anything.

Whether eyes-free login can be easily established depends on Ubuntu.

I am certainly finding Gnopernicus harder to learn than I had
anticipated, but it does have a lot to do.

If you wanted to try a different tack, I would recommend at this stage
not using a Desktop environment at all and using virtual terminals,
the program 'screen' or whatever your
peers and other advisors use or recommend.

I will do some more studying and see what we can do tonight.

Ben