[Hudlug] Re: Call to action to help disabled users to all FOSS advocates

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:41:01 BST 2006

On 04/04/06, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 April 2006 14:13, Ben Fowler wrote:
> > On 04/04/06, M. Fioretti <mfioretti at mclink.it> wrote:
> > > Ben, Anne,
> >[ snip ]
> >
> I'm guilty of not reading the wiki as often as I should, which is a waste of
> resources.  I wonder if we could ask anyone who adds to the wiki to post a
> brief note to the mailing list, so that we are reminded to read?

We (meaning, you) can ask, but I definitely wouldn't be doing that. I
go into the wiki. make a few changes and leave it. I would not be
adding to the wiki if i had to mail what I had done!

They are two different forms of communication.

You might be able to set something in your User settings to have the
wiki mail you when something significant changes.

Ben