[Hudlug] gnopernicus problem

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 07:14:29 BST 2006

On 17/06/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> ... a sound card problem may be the reason why I am having problems
> with Gnopernicus starting in Dapper on my laptop [ snip ]

Yes. At first glance it does seem relevant. I will see if I can follow
along with the work that that page is about; and we need to check it
the next time we meet - the next meeting is in two weeks time, July
the 3rd.

As you know, I have my doubts about a totally blind person using a GUI
at all, though it is obviously valuable for you to try out Gnome and
gnopernicus; but fixing this problem could make all the difference.

Ben