[Hudlug] FOSS

Andy Macdonald andy.g.mac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:56:18 GMT 2006

All the partially sighted or non-sighted students I've come into
contact with at work
have been Windows users - I can only think of 4 out of quite a few
thousand students, that I've been involved with. (That this figure
might reflect on the college's intake - I can't comment). So I
wouldn't be certain that there is a partially sighted Linux user in
the area who has been there and done that.

Can I wish you all the best with this challenging yet worthwhile
project, without actually
committing any time to it? Having said that, if I can help in some
small way just get in touch. I have rudimentary Linux, PHP, MySQL
skills; some IT Management experience and little spare time.

All the best,

Andy Mac