[Hudlug] problem installing ubuntu

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 7 11:37:50 GMT 2006

I have just had a thought about installing the latest Ubuntu from CD.
In the doc for obtaining accessibility, it mentions a problem with the
installation icon on the desktop and mentions something about a fix for it.
I am wondering if we had run Ubiquity from the command line it might
have got round the installation problem so I am wondering if this is a
installation problem as a whole and not necessarily a problem for the
Blind even though speech in Ubuntu Live doesn't seem to work.