[Hudlug] setting up a gmail account

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 26 04:27:01 BST 2007

Ben suggested I maybe setup a Gmail account.
I have been looking at the Gmail page.
A lot of my genuine mail from mailing lists I am subscribed to seems to
get put in my Bulk folder at BT so I have to end up marking each one
separately just to move it back to my Inbox by marking the messages as
Not spam.
Would possibly setting up a Gmail account avoid a lot of this problem
and also can I use my Gmail details in an off-line program with whatever
I use in Windows at the moment but eventually Linux when I migrate ie
Evolution and will I still be able to post to my mailing lists or will I
have to unsubscribe from one email address in order to use my Gmail account?