[Hudlug] network manager

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 5 05:28:33 GMT 2007

Someone suggested the Network Manager if I wanted to switch between my BT
Broadband connection which is wired connection and my wireless connection
for Voxbar.
If Network Manager isn't already installed in Edgy on my laptop by default,
maybe someone could help me configure Network Manager so if I am still
having problems getting my desktop PC running Ubuntu I can switch network
connections and I will have more oppotunity to use Linux until my Desktop
machine gets sorted out so I can do system updates for the laptop when I am
at home or even try and get the Speakup, Espeak etc.