[Hudlug] unable to find serial port

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:14:44 BST 2007

I was trying to see if I could attach my Braillenote to my laptop and
see if I could have installed Ubuntu using that Alternate Cd.
However I cannot seem to be able to find a serial port for the
Braillenote which is the only way of using it as a Braille display
even though it has a USB cable, it only can act as a Braille Display
from serial and not from anything like USB or Bluetooth.
Has anyone who has seen my laptop seen a port where I can connect my
Braillenote or would I need to purchase an adapter which plugs into
one of the USB ports and turn one into a Serial port for being able to
connect the Braillenote?