[Hudlug] hudlug meeting

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Thu Jan 3 22:15:11 GMT 2008

> > is there a hudlug meeting next monday?

Yes. The next HudLUG meeting is Monday 7 January.

> I plan to be there. I don't think (Paul or Ben may correct me on this) that
> there is usually an official January meeting but hey, since when was HUDLUG
> an official kind of organisation...!

It depends how the dates work out. The last couple of years the first Monday
has fallen on the new year bank holiday, so we've cancelled the meeting.

This year we're well clear of the new year holidays, so I don't see any reason
to cancel the meeting.

See you there.

Paul